This week we covered the latest Apple announcements, Derek disagreed with someone on the internet and we talked about stewardship and our motives as Christian consumers. Join us and share this episode with a friend!
Sponsor: Missional Wear - the gift shop for Reformed theology enthusiasts!
- Which new iPhone (if any) should you get? – The New York Times
- Apple iPhone X event supercut - The Verge
- Someone doesn’t want the iPhone X and Derek responds – TechCrunch
- The iPhone won't fulfill your dreams - The Babylon Bee
Ways to Contact Us
- Connect with us in Slack: slack.techreformation.com
- Visit our website to search for past shows and topics
- Shout out at us on Twitter at @techreformation!
Review us on Apple Podcasts and recommend us on Overcast, or even better - share Tech Reformation with a friend!