In this episode we talk about inclusive/'accessible' design, discuss DNA data storage and reflect on the 'good old days' of Flash.
Sponsor: Valley Vintage Shop - Soaps, balms and oils made the vintage way. Use code "TECH" for 10% off!
- Ben: Inclusive Design aka Design for All - Gimlet Media
- Craig: Microsoft has a plan to add DNA data storage to its cloud - MIT Technology Review
- Derek: Flash is officially dead - Gizmodo
Ways to Contact Us
- Connect with us in Slack: slack.techreformation.com
- Visit our website to search for past shows and topics
- Shout out at us on Twitter at @techreformation!
Review us on Apple Podcasts and recommend us on Overcast, or even better - share Tech Reformation with a friend!