In Episode 85 we discuss the ethical implications of automating your own job, consider the possibility of official regulation of cyber security measures across the internet and talk about an early issue with Samsung's new voice assistant, Bixby. Listen in and then join the conversation in our Slack team!
Sponsor: Missional Wear - the gift shop for Reformed theology enthusiasts!
- Ben: Is secretly automating your own job unethical? - StackExchange
- Craig: The only way to stop another WannaCry is with regulations - Engadget
- Derek: Bixby's sexist descriptor tags - The Verge
Ways to Contact Us
- Connect with us in Slack: slack.techreformation.com
- Visit our website to search for past shows and topics
- Shout out at us on Twitter at @techreformation!
Review us on Apple Podcasts and recommend us on Overcast, or even better - share Tech Reformation with a friend!