This week we discuss the news, wireless video transmission, embarrassing tech & taking Christianity out in public.
Sponsor: MissionalWear.com - the gift shop for all reformed theology nerds!
Tech You Should Know
- Instagram makes it easier to buy products seen in your feed - Recode
- Mobile Internet use passes desktop use - TechCrunch
- Microsoft Launches a Slack competitor, ‘Teams’ - Ars Technica
- Vine creators launch new video streaming app called ‘Hype’ - 9 to 5 Mac
- For more #TYSK, follow us on Twitter: @techreformation
Tech You Should Use: Belkin Screencast
- Product Video - YouTube
- If there’s tech you think we should cover, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Theology From the Headlines: When New Tech Is Too Embarrassing to Use
Ways to Contact Us
- Connect with us in Slack: slack.techreformation.com
- Visit our website to search for past shows and topics
Review us on iTunes or recommend us on Overcast!