We’re back from the Labor Day break to talk news, Alfred the launch assistant and whether or not the new iPhone, with all its sophistication and shine, will actually affect our lives as believers.
Sponsor: MissionalWear.com - the gift shop for all reformed theology nerds!
Tech You Should Know
- Samsung announces next smartwatch - Recode
- SpaceX rocket holding Internet.org satellite explodes - The Verge
- Project Ara is dead - The Verge
- Samsung Galaxy Note 7 phones are exploding - Recode
- Florida Man's Galaxy Note 7
- YouTube makes another divisive business decision - Recode
- Apple does their keynote thing - 9to5Mac
- Twitter updates Direct Message features - TechCrunch
- For more #TYSK, follow us on Twitter: @techreformation
Tech You Should Use: Alfred
Theology From the Headlines
- Craig - The Digital Age: Galaxies Pre-Order and What is AFL? Aussie Rules Explained (P.S. go the Adelaide Crows!)
- Ben - The Dividing Line: How Theology Determines Apologetics, and So Much More
Ways to Contact Us
- Connect with us in Slack: slack.techreformation.com
- Visit our website to search for past shows and topics
Review us on iTunes or recommend us on Overcast!