The new Instagram logo looks like a default Photoshop gradient, we do a long round of budgeting software talk, and will VR's legacy be porn?
Tech You Should Know
- Apple meets with “leading podcast professionals” [NYT, Marco Arment, Federico Vittici]
- Amazon creates a kind of YouTube/Vimeo competitor [Gizmodo]
- The original creators of Siri create a successor, Viv [The Verge]
- Hyperloop One does their first public test of Hyperloop [Gizmodo]
- Instagram gets redesigned [Gizmodo]
- Facebook’s methods for curating Trending Topics are under scrutiny [Gizmodo 1,2,3]
- Apple invests $1 billion in Chinese ride-sharing company, Didi [Wired]
Tech You Should Use: Budgeting software
Theology From the Headlines: VR, Round 2!
- How to make VR survive long enough to become a boom
- The VR race: What you need to know about Oculus Rift, HTC Vive, and more
Ways to Contact Us
- Connect with us in Slack: slack.techreformation.com
- Follow us on Twitter: @techreformation
- Like us and share our posts on Facebook
- Visit our website to search for past shows and topics
- Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Review us on iTunes and recommend us on Overcast!