Drone racing is becoming a thing, Ben makes his phone read his books for him, and we talk about the motive behind Rust randomly assigning genders to players.
Tech You Should Know
- Apple removes 3rd party Reddit apps over "NSFW" toggle [9to5Mac]
- HTC announces its new HTC 10 [The Verge]
- Facebook talks about new stuff at a thing in front of people [TechCrunch]
- Amazon announces its new Kindle, the Oasis [TechCrunch]
- The Burr-Feinstein encryption bill is officially awful [TechCrunch]
- FBI paid gray-hat hackers for the iPhone hack [Ars Technica]
- Drone racing becomes a sport worthy of live streaming [The Verge]
Tech You Should Use - Speak Screen Setting (iOS)
Theology From the Headlines - Rust randomly assigns player genders
- Craig - College Kids Say The Darnedest Things
- Tank - Backwards Brain Bicycle
- Ben - Shoot Christians Say
- Derek - Hey Ben!
Ways to Contact Us
- Connect with us in Slack: slack.techreformation.com
- Follow us on Twitter: @techreformation
- Like us and share our posts on Facebook
- Visit our website to search for past shows and topics
- Email us: email@example.com
Review us on iTunes and recommend us on Overcast!