Some little punk can solve the Rubik’s cube faster than us, we play Google Feud, and is killing someone in a video game morally wrong?
Tech You Should Know
- Futurama will return – as an iOS game!
- WordPress gets a Mac app, along with rebuilt and open-source WordPress.com
- Apple is projected to sell more iPad Pros this quarter than all MS Surfaces
- A kid solved the Rubik’s Cube in under 5 seconds
- JetBlue is allowing free in-flight video streaming to Amazon Prime customers
- Apple acquires FaceShift, the Star Wars motion capture company
- Li-Fi is being testing for the 1st time ever, and it’s 100 times faster than WiFi
Tech You Should Use
Game – Google Feud
Theology From the Headlines – Morality & Video Games
Ways to Contact Us
- Connect with us in Slack: slack.techreformation.com
- Follow us on Twitter: @techreformation
- Check out our website: techreformation.com
- Email us: email@example.com
Review us on iTunes and recommend us on Overcast!