Derek brings news about Apple's iPhone CPU throttling practices, Tank discusses Logan Paul's infamous 'Pokemon Go' video, Ben introduces us to a new live trivia app with real prizes and Craig talks about eight kinds of Christian commenters.
Sponsor: Valley Vintage - Soaps, balms and oils made the Vintage way.
- Derek: iPhone CPU throttling - The Guardian
- Tank: Logan Paul laughs off seeing a dead body - ComicBook.com, NY Times
- Ben: HQ Trivia - [Apple App Store | Google Play Store]
- HQ Trivia Is a Harbinger of Dystopia - The Atlantic
- Craig: The eight kinds of commenters in the Christian blogosphere - First Things
- A recent controversy involving the article 'Does God Really Save us by Faith Alone?' from Desiring God
Ways to Contact Us
- Connect with us in Slack: slack.techreformation.com
- Visit our website to search for past shows and topics
- Shout out at us on Twitter at @techreformation!
Review us on Apple Podcasts and recommend us on Overcast, or even better - share Tech Reformation with a friend!